Survey of contemporary concepts, practices and methods of organizational training and development with emphasis on the role of communication. This course focuses of the planning, design and assessment of organizational and human resource development programs and functions.
- Develop an understanding of organizational development and training theory and practice.
- Become familiar with contemporary organizational development and training concepts, methods and workplace practices.
- Acquire knowledge of the role of communication theory and practice as critical components of organizational development theory and practice.
- Develop proficiency in analyzing and evaluating organizational development and training approaches and methodologies.
- Be able to assess workplace needs and provide recommendations as to relevant organizational development and training methodologies to address them.
- Develop competency in the development of organizational development and training strategies to address defined workplace needs.
- Enhance personal, interpersonal and group communication competencies (face-to-face and online) necessary for successful organizational development project planning and implementation.