Computer Lab Classrooms
You may browse the calendar for computer lab classrooms as shown below.
- CI-119 (119A and 119B can be combined for 43 total computers)
- CI-114A (20 Windows 7 computers, Plasma, Lectern)
To reserve a computer lab classroom send an email to a faculty support staff member, currently either:
All IT resource reservations should be made using the ITS Resource Reservation Request system located at http://reservations.comminfo.rutgers.edu.
- Laptop Cart (20 Windows 7 Wireless-enabled Laptops, Dual Batteries [3-6 total hours])
- Laptops (Windows 7 Wireless-enabled Laptop or Mac 10.6 Snow Leopard Wireless-enabled Laptop)
- Portable Projector
- iPads (both 2G and Wi-Fi only available)
- Netbooks (Windows 7,Wireless-enabled)
- Digital Voice Recorder
- HD Camcorder
- Digital Cameras
To reserve a room in the interaction lab, please fill out the Interaction Lab Reservation Form.
NOTE: These rooms have been renumbered as of 2/6/2012
- CI-222 - Large Room (large room, 20 Windows 7 PCs, 1 lectern w/ Windows 7, 2 cameras, 2 plasmas)
- CI-222A - Small Room A (smaller room, 1 plasma, 1 camera, small table)
- CI-222B - Small Room B (smaller room, 1 plasma, 1 camera, small table, 2 Windows PC's, window w/ blinds)
- SC&I Second Floor Lobby (CI-200)
- SC&I Student Lounge (CI-225)
- Dean's Conference Room (CI-314)
- SC&I Faculty Lounge (CI-323)
- SC&I Huntington House Conference Room (HU-101)