IT Resources for SC&I Faculty and Staff
Find documentation and descriptions of services and support of technical resources for the school from SC&I IT Services.
- IT Resource Guide
- IT Resource Reservation System (log-in with your SC&I Network Id)
- Software Anywhere Guide
- @5Min Video Series
Instructional Design and Technology themed videos
- Course Evaluation Results (SIRS: Student Instructional Rating Survey)
- Teaching Assistant Project (TAP)
Course Management Systems:
Online and Hybrid Teaching/Course Development
- See Steve Garwood, SC&I Instructional Technology Specialist, for 1-1 assistance
- "How Online Teaching is Different from On-Campus Teaching" (related @5min video - http://bit.ly/jijJdS)
- Center for Teaching Advancement and Assessment Research (CTAAR)
- Center for Online and Hybrid Learning (COHLIT) part of the Division of Continuing Studies
- Office of Instructional and Research Technology (OIRT)
RAMS (Rutgers Automated Mass-mailing System) access
To create and use an automatically-generated mailing list for your classes. Once on the RAMS site, use the links on the left of the page to generate your lists.
Roster access (Rosters and Grades)
Log in to access your class roster
This is a document all instructors may use to help build a syllabus. It includes required and optional sections along with explanations and suggestions for use.
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
For information about applying for grants and contracts.
About Research with Human Subjects
For information about getting certified and getting projects approved.
Rules and forms from the SC&I Dean's Office for getting reimbursed for business travel and expenses.
In addition, here is a link to the Grant and Contract Accounting TABER information and Travel Policy.
New Brunswick Faculty & Staff Administrative Gateway
Links to dozens of resources for faculty and staff on the New Brunswick campus.