The School of Communication and Information Office of Student Services (SCISS) provides academic and student life support to undergraduate and graduate degree and non-degree students in SC&I academic programs.
In addition to supporting students, the Office of Student Services provides ongoing administrative support to the academic departments and faculty in SC&I. We offer assistance with managing special permission numbers, monitoring course enrollments, and proctoring make-up exams and assignments.
OFFICE OF STUDENT SERVICES
SC&I Building (CI - 214)
4 Huntington Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Meet the Staff
Undergraduate Student Services:
• Tieka Harris, Student Counselor & Coordinator of Undergraduate Student Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Jennifer Gibson, Student Counselor (email@example.com)
Graduate Student Services:
• Joan Chabrak, Administrative Assistant (848-932-8742)
• Jay Stefanelli, Associate Director of Student Services (848-932-8936)
• Kevin Ewell, Assistant Dean and Director of Student Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Nina Echeverria, Administrative Assistant for Student Services (email@example.com)