38. RIEBER, S. and MARATHE, U.P., 'The single pass clustering method', In Report ISR-16 to the National Science Foundation, Cornell University, Department of Computer Science (1969).
39. JOHNSON, D.B. and LAFUENTE, J.M., 'A controlled single pass classification algorithm with application to multilevel clustering', In Report ISR-18 to the National Science Foundation and the National Library of Medicine (1970).
40. ETZWEILER, L. and MARTIN, C., 'Binary cluster division and its application to a modified single pass clustering algorithm', In Report No. ISR-21 to the National Library of Medicine (1972).
41. MacQUEEN, J., 'Some methods for classification and analysis of multivariate observations', In Proceedings of the Fifth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, 1965, University of California Press, 281-297 (1967).
42. DATTOLA, R.T., 'A fast algorithm for automatic classification', In Report ISR-14 to the National Science Foundation, Section V, Cornell University, Department of Computer Science (1968).
43. MURRAY, D.M. 'Document retrieval based on clustered files', Ph.D. Thesis, Cornell University, Report ISR-20 to the National Science Foundation and to the National Library of Medicine (1972).
44. LEFKOVITZ, D., File Structures for On-line Systems, Spartan Books, New York (1969).
45. BONNER, R.E., 'On some clustering techniques', IBM Journal of Research and Development, 8, 22-32 (1964).
46. BORKO, H. and BERNICK, M., 'Automatic document classification', Journal of the ACM, 10, 151-162 (1963).
47. BAKER, F.B., 'Information retrieval based upon latest class analysis', Journal of the ACM, 9, 512-521 (1962).
48. van RIJSBERGEN, C.J., 'An algorithm for information structuring and retrieval', The Computer Journal, 14, 407-412 (1971).
49. SIBSON, R., 'Some observations of a paper by Lance and Williams', The Computer Journal, 14, 156-157 (1971).
50. GOWER, J.C. and ROSS, G.J.S., 'Minimum spanning trees and single-linkage cluster analysis', Applied Statistics, 18, 54-64 (1969).
51. ROHLF, J., 'Graphs implied by the Jardine-Sibson Overlapping clustering methods, Bk', Journal of the American Statistical Association, 69, 705-710 (1974).
52. BOULTON, D.M. and WALLACE, C.S., 'An information measure for single link classification', The Computer Journal, 18, 236-238 (1975).
53. KANG, A.N.C., LEE, R.C.T., CHANG, C-L. and CHANG, S-K., "Storage reduction through minimal spanning trees and spanning forests', IEEE Transactions on Computers, C-26, 425-434 (1977).
54. SENKO, M.E., 'File organization and management information systems', Annual Review of Information Science and Technology, 4, 111-137 (1969).
55. CROFT, W.B., 'Document clustering', M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, Monash University, Australia (1975).
56. BOULTON, D.M. and WALLACE, C.S., 'A program for numerical classification', The Computer Journal, 13, 63-69 (1970).
57. NEEDHAM, R.M., 'Problems of scale in automatic classification', In Statistical Association methods for mechanised documentation (Abstract) (Edited by M.E. Stevens et al.), National Bureau of Standards, Washington (1965).
58. COLE, A. J., Numerical Taxonomy, Academic Press, New York (1969).