59. ANDERBERG, M.R. Cluster Analysis for Applications, Academic Press, London and New York (1973).
60. WISHART, D., FORTRAN II Program for 8 Methods of Cluster Analysis (CLUSTAN I) Computer Contribution 38 State Geological Survey.
The University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, U.S.A. (1969).
61. EVERITT, B., Cluster Analysis, Heineman Educational Books, London (1974).
62. HARTIGAN, J.A., Clustering Algorithms, Wiley, New York and London (1975).
63. CLIFFORD, H.T. and STEPHENSON, W., An Introduction to Numerical Classification, Academic Press, New York (1975).
64. VAN RYZIN, J., Classification and Clustering, Academic Press, New York (1977).
65. SIBSON, R., 'Order invariant methods for data analysis', Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, 34, No. 3, 311-349 (1972).
66. FISHER, L. and VAN NESS, J.W., 'Admissible clustering procedures', Biometrika, 58, 91-104 (1971).
67. KERCHNER, M.D., 'Dynamic document processing in clustered collections', Ph.D. Thesis, Cornell University.
Report ISR-19 to National Science Foundation and to the National Library of Medicine (1971).
68. DATTOLA, R.T., Automatic classification in document retrieval systems, Ph.D. Thesis, Cornell University (1973).
69. ZADEH, L.A., 'Fuzzy sets', Information and Control, 8, 338-353 (1965).
70. ZADEH, L.A., 'Similarity relations and fuzzy orderings', Information Sciences, 3, 177-200 (1971).
71. NEGOITA, C.V., 'On the application of the fuzzy sets separation theorem for automatic classification in information retrieval systems', Information Sciences, 5, 279-286 (1973).
72. CHAN, F.K., 'Document classification through use of fuzzy relations and determination of significant features', M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Alberta, Canada (1973).
73. RADECKI, T., 'Mathematical model of time-effective information retrieval system based on the theory of fuzzy sets', Information Processing and Management, 13, 109-116 (1977).
74. DISISS, 'Design of information systems in the social sciences.
Clustering of journal titles according to citation data: preparatory work, design; data collection and preliminary analysis.' Bath, Bath University Library, Working Paper No. 11 (1973).
75. PREPARATA, F.F. and CHIEN, R.T., 'On clustering techniques of citation graphs', Report R-349, Co-ordinated Science Laboratory, University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois (1967).
76. IVIE, E.L., 'Search procedures based on measures of relatedness between documents', Ph.D.
Thesis, M.I.T., Report MAC-TR-29 (1966).
77. DUDA, R.O. and HART, P.E., Pattern Classification and Science Analysis, Wiley, New York (1973).
78. WATANABE, S., Knowing and Guessing, Wiley, New York (1969).