Business and Organizational Writing
June 3 - June 30, 2019
- Do you spend a lot of your day writing emails and workplace documents?
- Do you find yourself staring at the computer screen at times, willing the appropriate response to appear?
- Are you responsible for creating motivating messages across functional areas, to leadership or to external readers?
Much of workplace communication takes place in writing–your image as a professional is often formed by what someone is reading on a screen. This interactive and feedback-driven writing course addresses common challenges such as facing writer’s block, presenting clear messages quickly, formatting documents for readability, and using a positive tone.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Professional Development Studies?
- Our online courses are designed to allow you to complete the course work on your time and schedule.
- As opposed to self-paced programs, our instructor-led online learning provides direct interaction and feedback.
- Affordability - At only $795 ($715.50 with a discount), only a fraction of the cost of comparable programs.