Overview of the Online Digital Asset Management (DAM) Certificate
Digital content surrounds us in our professional and personal lives. The digital media boom has opened a flood of rich media content including photos, video files, audio clips, animations, and many others that have become components of organizational assets. Organizing, classifying, and retrieving these assets for use is a challenge for organizations today.
DAM is the practice of making such content accessible and available for all stakeholders within and beyond an organization. From corporations to museums, the need for effective management and retrieval of digital artifacts continues to evolve and grow.
Coming Fall 2019!
Whether you are new to DAM, or a seasoned veteran looking for advanced and continuing professional education, the upcoming Digital Asset Management (DAM) Certificate program is for you. The DAM Certificate program is available online only.
Upcoming Certficate Courses:
|Introduction to DAM||September 3 - 29, 2019|
|Introduction to Metadata||September 29 - October 27, 2019|
|Creative Operations and Everyday Workflows with DAM||October 28 - November 24, 2019|
|Integration and the Content Landscape for DAM||November 25 - December 23, 2019|
|Data Governance and DAM||January 6 - February 2, 2020|
|Successful Implementation of DAM||February 3 - March 1, 2020|
$895 per course, or 10% off the complete certificate (6 courses)
Rutgers’ DAM certificate program is targeted for:
- DAM professionals working in the field wanting additional education
- Information professionals
- People interested in a career change to information management
- Technical professionals who work with data
Coming in Fall 2019, the Digital Asset Management Certificate offers:
- Non-credit professional education courses directly applicable to DAM success
- Online asynchronous delivery
- Instructor-led courses by DAM experts
- Six four-week-long courses to complete certificate (single courses available)
- Single courses available to meet your professional needs.
For more information about this program, please fill out the inquiry form on this page or contact Regina Efimchik, Professional Development Studies Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply click here.