Business and Organizational Writing
Cohorts 1 and 2: July 5 - 30, 2023
- Do you spend a lot of your day writing emails and workplace documents?
- Do you find yourself staring at the computer screen at times, willing the appropriate response to appear?
- Are you responsible for creating motivating messages across functional areas, to leadership or to external readers?
Much of workplace communication takes place in writing–your image as a professional is often formed by what someone is reading on a screen. This interactive and feedback-driven writing course addresses common challenges such as facing writer’s block, presenting clear messages quickly, formatting documents for readability, and using a positive tone.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Continuing and Professional Studies?
- 100% online with new cohorts beginning each quarter.
- Flexible with small class size; complete course work around your schedule across the globe.
- Build your network to take your career to the next level