Effective Managerial Communication Skills
May 2024 Cohort: September 30 - October 27, 2024
- Do you want to attract and retain talented employees?
- How would you confront your CEO or boss if their course of action was unethical?
- Can you properly navigate situational "grey areas" that don't have an obvious ethical/unethical direction?
From inducting a new staff member to providing performance feedback, communication matters. Employees want to feel a real connection to their boss and want to feel enthusiastic and engaged in their work. Employees who don’t know what’s expected of them can’t possibly perform to their potential.
In this course, you will learn the major communication touch points a manager would need to be successful throughout various stages of an employee’s lifecycle. This begins right from the start with hiring and onboarding employees, through setting and managing performance goals, to engaging employees so you can retain them.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Continuing and Professional Studies?
- 100% online with new cohorts beginning each quarter.
- Flexible with small class size; complete course work around your schedule across the globe.
- Build your network to take your career to the next level