Effective Speaking and Non-Verbal Communication
Cohort Course Dates
May 2024 Cohort: July 8 - August 4, 2024
- Do people listen when you talk?
- Do you know how to organize and articulate your thoughts so you are easy to understand?
- Do you want to communicate in a way that will influence, inspire and move people to action?
The ability to communicate in a clear, concrete, and concise manner is crucial to your success. Every time you participate in a meeting, give a project status update, lead a conference call, or engage in conversation with an organizational leader in the hallway - these are all opportunities to showcase your communication skills and positively impact how you are viewed in your organization. This course will increase your confidence, and verbal and non-verbal communication skills in situations ranging from giving an update at a team meeting to a large group presentation. The presentation techniques covered in this class will help professionals overcome barriers and communicate in a way that engages audiences and gets results.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Continuing and Professional Studies?
- 100% online with new cohorts beginning each quarter.
- Flexible with small class size; complete course work around your schedule across the globe.
- Build your network to take your career to the next level