Effective Managerial Communication Skills
January 4 - 31, 2021
- Do you want to attract and retain talented employees?
- How would you confront your CEO or boss if their course of action was unethical?
- Can you properly navigate situational "grey areas" that don't have an obvious ethical/unethical direction?
From inducting a new staff member to providing performance feedback, communication matters. Employees want to feel a real connection to their boss and want to feel enthusiastic and engaged in their work. Employees who don’t know what’s expected of them can’t possibility perform to their potential.
In this course, you will learn the major communication touch points a manager would need to be successful throughout various stages of an employee’s lifecycle. This begins right from the start with hiring and onboarding employees, through setting and managing performance goals, to engaging employees so you can retain them.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Professional Development Studies?
- Our online courses are designed to allow you to complete the course work on your time and schedule.
- As opposed to self-paced programs, our instructor-led online learning provides direct interaction and feedback.
- Affordability - At only $795 ($715.50 with a discount), only a fraction of the cost of comparable programs.