Effective Speaking and Body Language
August 30 - October 3, 2021
- Do people listen when you talk?
- Do you know how to organize and articulate your thoughts so you are easy to understand?
- Do you want to communicate in a way that will influence, inspire and move people to action?
The ability to communicate in a clear, concrete, and concise manner is crucial to your success. Every time you participate in a meeting, give a project status update, lead a conference call, or engage in conversation with an organizational leader in the hallway - these are all opportunities to showcase your communication skills and positively impact how you are viewed in your organization. This course will increase your confidence, and verbal and non-verbal communication skills in situations ranging from giving an update at a team meeting to a large group presentation. The presentation techniques covered in this class will help professionals overcome barriers and communicate in a way that engages audiences and gets results.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Professional Development Studies?
- Our online courses are designed to allow you to complete the course work on your time and schedule.
- As opposed to self-paced programs, our instructor-led online learning provides direct interaction and feedback.
- Affordability - At only $795 ($715.50 with a discount), only a fraction of the cost of comparable programs.