Giving Back Through Public Relations
June 1 - 27, 2021
- How can you use good community service to get good PR for your company?
- Would you buy a product from a company you didn’t trust?
- How do you build awareness of your company beyond your products?
- Is it possible to give back to the communities and get publicity even if your company has had negative publicity?
Even if a company has amazing products, consumers are increasingly starting to turn their backs on those that aren’t good corporate citizens, which is why Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is not a "nice to have," it’s a "must have." It’s the role of PR pros to ensure a company is true to its word and is truly being a great corporate citizen.
This course is a unique view of the impact PR can have on a company’s reputation and bottom line and why organizations are in a place where giving back is critical to a company’s success.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Professional Development Studies?
- Our online courses are designed to allow you to complete the course work on your time and schedule.
- As opposed to self-paced programs, our instructor-led online learning provides direct interaction and feedback.
- Affordability - At only $795 ($715.50 with a discount), only a fraction of the cost of comparable programs.