Health and Media Literacy
March 1 - 28, 2021
- What is health communication?
- How do we, as health educators and communicators, engage with information about and for health as both users and providers of health information?
- How do you appraise health literacy programs and effective teaching strategies in public health?
In today’s world, defining health and disease are described not only by ‘evidence’, science, and medicine but also by communication, cultures, backgrounds, religions, the media, etc. Health literacy offers us different ways of thinking in regard to how we, as health educators and communicators, engage with information about and for health as both users and providers of health information.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Professional Development Studies?
- Our online courses are designed to allow you to complete the course work on your time and schedule.
- As opposed to self-paced programs, our instructor-led online learning provides direct interaction and feedback.
- Affordability - At only $795 ($715.50 with a discount), only a fraction of the cost of comparable programs.