Integrated Marketing Communication
July 6 - August 1, 2021
- How do you develop an effective integrated marketing communication strategic plan that conveys your brand uniquely in the marketplace and among your competitors?
- How do you develop a message that resonates with your target audiences and considers their buying behaviors?
- How do you evaluate your integrated marketing communication strategic plan?
Integrated marketing communication (IMC) is the way organizations plan and present unified and consistent messages to their target audiences. IMC incorporates advertising, public relations, direct marketing, promotions, and digital media through traditional and non-traditional channels to communicate to various publics. It is a holistic approach to marketing based upon an understanding of how consumers think, make decisions, and act. The purpose of this course is to assist professionals to learn how to develop a strategic IMC plan.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Professional Development Studies?
- Our online courses are designed to allow you to complete the course work on your time and schedule.
- As opposed to self-paced programs, our instructor-led online learning provides direct interaction and feedback.
- Affordability - At only $795 ($715.50 with a discount), only a fraction of the cost of comparable programs.