Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Plan and develop investigative multimedia story that is well researched.
- Capture photo & video footage that is visually engaging.
- Create storyboard of video story to be produced.
- Create and upload XHTML Web pages that are standards compliant and contain relative and absolute links, tables, images and embedded video.
- Design external Cascading Style Sheets that control the layout and visual appearance of a set of Web pages.
- Edit video footage to produce well structured video in post-production.
- Create animation that presents information in a well timed and interactive way.