This course examines the concepts and solutions required for successful completion of a project in an organization including planning, scheduling, controlling, resource allocation, leadership, performance measurement activities, and evaluation.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Employ project management strategy design, development, and deployment in an information intensive setting.
- Describe the implications, challenges, and opportunities of organizational dynamics in project management.
- Develop effective approaches, communication strategies, and best practices for managing high-performance project teams.
- Utilize project management tools, techniques, and skills to effectively lead or participate in a project.
- Utilize key performance metrics for project success.
- Apply the steps that must be taken to complete projects on time and on budget.