Enabled Processes and Workflows
Winter 2024 Cohort: January 2 - March 24, 2024
Spring 2024 Cohort: April 1 - June 30, 2024
Fall 2024 Cohort: September 30 - December 29, 2024
A key consideration for any organization is to ensure a smooth transition as AI-enabled workflows are scoped and introduced into existing processes. This 2nd module will teach you how to identify, plan, implement, and monitor AI-enabled workflows. You will learn how to analyze existing workflows to identify opportunities for AI integration, set clear boundaries and limitations, and estimate potential risks.
Understanding how to assess compatibility and integration points with existing systems while developing strategies for data migration and security will be fundamental to ensuring DAM performance, efficiency, and effectiveness as you introduce AI into your organization.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify opportunities within an organization for integrating AI-enabled workflows where AI can be leveraged for efficiency and improvement.
- Gain expertise in scoping AI projects, selecting the appropriate AI technologies and tools for specific workflow needs
- Understand how to assess compatibility and integration points with existing systems and technologies.
- Learn to develop strategies for data migration and security, ensuring a seamless transition of digital assets to the AI-enabled workflow.
- Gain knowledge in monitoring AI-enabled workflows for performance, efficiency, and effectiveness.
What You'll Gain:
- AI-Enabled Workflow Value: Define and explain the benefits and challenges of AI-enabled workflow.
- Planning Expertise: Gain expertise in scoping AI projects, including defining project goals, objectives, and deliverables.
- Technology Selection: Learn about the different type of AI technologies and how they can be used to improve workflows.
- Integration Strategies: Understand how to assess compatibility and integration points with existing systems and technologies, considering data migration and security compliance.
In addition to the core DAM governance knowledge and skills that students will gain from this course, they will also benefit from the following:
- The opportunity to learn from experienced DAM professionals.
- The chance to network with other students and professionals in the DAM field.
- The opportunity to apply their DAM governance skills to real-world case studies.
- This course will provide students with the skills and knowledge they need to develop and implement successful DAM governance programs in any organization.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Continuing and Professional Studies?
- 100% online with new cohorts beginning each quarter.
- Flexible with small class size; complete course work around your schedule across the globe.
- Build your network to take your career to the next level.