Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand major issues in ICT usage.
- Apply theoretical concepts to understand practical issues in organizational settings and have thought about how to solve/improve problematic situations.
- Identify problems, and assess current situations of mobile industry and culture of a chosen nation.
- Develop a blueprint for business, government policy, or non-profit organizations.
- Gather and use evidence to study a particular area of communication (i.e., mobile communication), experience benefits and difficulties of collaboration among group members, and develop public presentation skills.