Ethics and the Business of Public Relations
Cohorts 1 and 2: September 5 - October 1, 2023
- Do you have a process to step away from emotion and rationally examine if a situation is "ethical"?
- Do your employees know what is expected of them?
- Are your employees engaged in their work?
In this course, public relations practitioners will explore theories of ethical reasoning and apply them to both simulated and personal ethical communication challenges. By the end of the course, each student will have learned how to better negotiate ethical challenges, examined how to chart paths through the grey areas of ethics, and prepared a practical guide to ethical decision making, consistent with their personal values and appropriate to their practice of communication.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Continuing and Professional Studies?
- 100% online with new cohorts beginning each quarter.
- Flexible with small class size; complete course work around your schedule across the globe.
- Build your network to take your career to the next level