Strategic Public Relations
Cohorts 1 and 2: October 2 - 29, 2023
- Do you create communication programs for your organization?
- Are communication objectives strategically aligned with your organization’s core business goals?
- Do you want to develop customized solutions to achieve measurable impact?
This course offers participants with an interest in public relations or organizational communications an opportunity to gain insight into the practice of strategic public relations and build the framework to implement an actionable, effective strategic PR plan. The lessons in this course are designed to help participants learn to see the PR process more strategically, including understanding research and planning, knowing how to make strategic choices, selecting from a multitude of tactical options, and evaluating program effectiveness. By focusing on outcomes rather than outputs, the result will be positive recognition for you and your organization.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Continuing and Professional Studies?
- 100% online with new cohorts beginning each quarter.
- Flexible with small class size; complete course work around your schedule across the globe.
- Build your network to take your career to the next level