Here's Survivin’ and Thrivin’ — the spring 2021 issue of Kairos
The JMS magazine of top undergraduate work
Here's Survivin’ and Thrivin’ — the spring 2021 issue of Kairos, the JMS magazine of top undergraduate work.
Featuring stories about how we’re struggling, studying, and adapting.
- Katie Sun tells the story of an 85-year-old woman learning to shift from in-person to virtual socializing
- Addison Gallagher reports on a daycare center facing a financial crisis, as many parents keep their young children at home
- Sean Park interviews his jeweler father, on what it takes to sustain a small business during hard times
- Alison Alloco explains why GenZ loves audio storytelling
- Jade Stepeney asks whether podcasts can save remote learning
- Ethan Carpenter talks about how we go to gym class now
- Wallace Truesdale looks into what we love, and hate, about virtual study
- Jamie Corter reports on a virus-ravaged Broadway trying to find its future
- Ria Malatesta profiles a high school journalism teacher building a thriving side-business in creating fancy cakes
- Laura Esposito discovers that sick talk can lead to eating sickness
Would you like to contribute to the next edition of Kairos?