We are all following the news about COVID-19 with concern. SC&I is responding to Rutgers’ evolving policies on teaching, events, and travel. We are focused on providing teaching that can allow students to complete their courses so their education will not be held up. But the safety of students, faculty, and staff is our priority. We are mindful that there may be many in our community that have underlying health issues or are living with people with special vulnerabilities. We must do what we can to protect those people. Dean Jonathan Potter
- University-wide COVID-19 Information
- SC&I teaching and learning resources and Emergency Closure and Learning Resources
- SC&I student services Important Updates
- Rutgers Research Related Updates and SC&I Research Portal with COVID-19 Research Preparedness and Continuity Information
- Share a student concern report
- Telecommuting during COVID-19
Rutgers Information, April 2, 2020
Summer Session 2020 Is on Track
Barbara Lee, senior vice president for Academic Affairs, announced that the 2020 Rutgers summer session will proceed as scheduled. Because of the spread of the COVID-19 virus, instruction for all courses will be offered remotely. Registration is open.
Read the full message from March 26 about summer classes.