Integrated Marketing Communication
Cohort 1: May 30 - June 25, 2023
Cohort 2: November 27 - December 23, 2023
- How do you develop an effective integrated marketing communication strategic plan that conveys your brand uniquely in the marketplace and among your competitors?
- How do you develop a message that resonates with your target audiences and considers their buying behaviors?
- How do you evaluate your integrated marketing communication strategic plan?
Integrated marketing communication (IMC) is the way organizations plan and present unified and consistent messages to their target audiences. IMC incorporates advertising, public relations, direct marketing, promotions, and digital media through traditional and non-traditional channels to communicate to various publics. It is a holistic approach to marketing based upon an understanding of how consumers think, make decisions, and act. The purpose of this course is to assist professionals to learn how to develop a strategic IMC plan.
Why Rutgers SC&I
Continuing and Professional Studies?
- 100% online with new cohorts beginning each quarter.
- Flexible with small class size; complete course work around your schedule across the globe.
- Build your network to take your career to the next level