You can access the online application for SC&I majors at the beginning of each semester. There are specific deadlines for filing each semester; be sure to complete and submit your application by the appropriate deadline. Please note that our admissions committee will not be able to review applications that are not submitted properly or by the set deadline.
- Log in to the undergraduate application portal during the open application period.
- Complete basic information about yourself.
- Write a one-page essay explaining your interest in the major and what you see yourself doing after graduation.
- Upload your application essay and click the “Submit Your Application” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email to your Rutgers email address. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24-hours, your application may not have been submitted properly. Please check your spam folder before notifying the Student Services office.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.